Friday, November 13, 2009

Obsessed? Just a little.

I am super excited today.

I do not normally listen to the radio, but for the past few weeks, I have been randomly flicking it on and listening with bated breath. Before yesterday, I always switched it off, a dejected sigh just barely contained. Yesterday, though, I turned it on and, after a second of disbelief, began running circles around the house. Mixmas on 94.5 has officially begun.

Okay, I know everyone's saying "But Heidi, you're Jewish!" I recognize that fact. But Christmas is really becoming a nondenominational holiday - in the US at least - and I am probably one of the most avid Christmas fans you will ever meet. I say "one of" because if you meet my little sister, you will find she can give me a run for my money.

I do, however, treat all holidays as if they were created equal (even if they weren't). The radio is therefore going off until after Thanksgiving because I don't think people give the annual day of eating enough credit.

But knowing Christmas is around the corner is going to make it a little difficult to keep the jingles out of my head.

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys, and I am so glad the radio is going off for another two weeks--I'll enjoy the peace and quiet while I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It didn't go off! The day after you posted this it flicked right back on! We are to Christmas obsessed! I am listening to 94.5 right now! Oh and your right.... I could give you a run for your money! :) Hehe! Love you!

    ReplyDelete